Loss of Identity Healing Circle
Time & Location
About the Event
The tangible motif of 2020.
We have lost much this year, confronted with changing realities in every way, both collectively and on the individual level.
Here, we are gathering to acknowledge, grieve, and honor what we have lost when it comes to lifestyle, identities, relationships, habits, hobbies, and anything else that feels like it has fallen away or been taken from who we were.
We are going to celebrate the sacred space that has been created in our lives to invite more of who we Truly Are within, and we are going to do that with so much compassion for any resistance, sadness, and challenge that may arise as we shift ourselves from what was to what is, and what will be.
In this circle, we will:
- journal and share about loss, grief, and how change feels in our minds, bodies, and emotions
- share in a meditation to invite the depth and profound healing that our grief over identities lost and shed can give us
- move our bodies to connect with the spaces that have been housing stored sadness, confusion, or resistance that is created when endings and loss come up and confront us
- affirm ourselves and each other as spacious, learning beings who are destined for More than what was before
- jounal about and share our hopes, desires, and visions for the future and who wish to Become as we move towards a new calendar year
- infuse ourselves with love, joy and positive affirmations around new beginnings and belonging to ourSelves
- meditate on the affirmations of new beginings and belonging
For this cirlce, please bring:
- a journal or notebook / paper + pen
- a candle and other ambient things to make you feel at home in the shared space (ie crystals, cup of tea, a cozy blanket)
- a glass of water for refreshment
- "Pay What You Can"$12$120$0
- "Pay the Suggested Fee"$25$250$0
- "Pay It Forward"$35$350$0